Return on cycle
Cycle of back testing
2020.01.01 - 2020.08.13
Backtesting data does not represent future performance
Initial Capital $10000.00
Total Net Profit $4975.24
Total Profit $12545.26
Total Loss $7570.02
Profit Factor 1.66
Expected profit 171.56
Total Trades 30
Sell Order (of total profit) 16 (81.25%)
Buy Order (of total profit) 13 (92.31%)
Profit (of total) 25 (86.21%)
Loss (of total) 4 (13.79%)
Max Profit $522.89
Max Loss $-2544.45
Average Profit $501.81
Average Loss $-1.00
Max Consecutive Profit $4 116.67 (8)
Max Consecutive Loss $-2 544.45 (1)
Max Times of Consecutive Profit 8 (4 116.67)
Max Times of Consecutive Loss 1 (-2 544.45)
Average Consecutive Profit 8
Average Consecutive Loss 1
1 Shock Market
1 This strategy can be traded in shocks.
2 This strategy takes many indicators as entry point.
3 This strategy mainly uses two moving average and RSI.
4 When the distance between the two moving averages is within a certain number of points (average short-term bond), the turning head with RSI below 50 appears to be long.
5 When the distance between the two moving averages is within a certain number of points (average short-term bond), there is a downward turning head short when RSI is above 50.
6 By setting stop loss and profit as closing position.
7 This strategy is one-way single sheet position.
1 Trend quote and Shocks
1 Use Period: All Period
2 Acount: Min 10000 USD
3 Symbol : EURGBP
4 Trade volume: min 0.1 lots and set according to your risk appetite.
5 This strategy will have different test results in different symbol or Broker. Please refer to the actual test results of the customer.
1 Lots : Trade volume
2 Slpoint: Stop Loss
3 Tppoint: Take profit
4 Eamagic: EA magic
5 MA1 : Moving Average length 1
6 MA2 : Moving Average length 2
7 Dis_ma : Average adhesion distance
8 RSIPeriod : RSI length
Advice and Risk:
1 Errors may occur under different testing environments.
2 It is better to test the EA with a demo or mini real account before you trade.
3 The test result does not guarantee future returns.
See test report for details
Thank you for purchasing the Expert Advisor (EA) provided by WikiFX. By clicking the "I have read and understood" during the purchase, you hereby reached an agreement with the company and fully understood and accepted the terms and conditions hereof; If you do not accept them, please do not click it.
The company has the right to continuously improve the service quality and modify the terms and conditions hereof in line with the development of the Internet, and changes of relevant laws, regulations and policies of the People's Republic of China. The revised version will be used in the new agreement and the company may not notify users about that. By continuing to use the products after these updates, you agree to the revised agreement. The rights and obligations between the company and the user are subject to the revised version.
1.After payment, the user will be given the access to the purchased software, and the company reserves the ownership of the software.
2. We will send the corresponding software to your cloud host after your purchase. You should not run this software on other hosts that don’t belong to WikiFX by PC side. If finding any illegal use of software or security bugs, you should keep them posted immediately.Users are not allowed to use this software product on other virtual machines such as PCs that do not belong to Forex Tianyan. If users find any illegal use of the software or security vulnerabilities, they should immediately notify WikiFX.
3. The user can contact our customer support when accidentally deleting the purchased EA product.
4. The EA purchased by the user can only be used by himself, and shall not be transferred or authorized to others in any form. Only one account can be used on the same terminal at one time. If an account is found to be used by multiple person or terminals at the same time through cracking, plug-in, etc., the company has the right to cancel the user's eligibility without any compensation or refund of service charge paid.
1. Software product service fees are in accordance with the price and preferential policies announced on the purchase date, and users should pay all fees on the day the agreement is signed.
2. WikiFX reserves the right to refuse refunds of the services purchased by the user and adjustments to the original prices when it lowers the charging standard or changes the paid services to free ones.
WikiFX reserves the right to modify or interrupt the service at any time without notifying users. When the user accepts it, WikiFX may not bear the responsibility.
1.Investors should ensure that they fully understand the nature of the software product, risks may involve and their own risk appetite before purchasing.
2.Users should fully understand risks involved in foreign exchange investment. All products provided by the company should be recognized as not the direct basis for investing, but trading tools for users to choose from. Under such circumstance, users shall bear risks on their own, and the company shall not assume any economic or legal responsibilities.
3.Given that errors may occur under different testing environments, users need to test software parameters on their own platforms. When the results are as expected, users may use the software to invest with real accounts. Otherwise, WikiFX shall not bear any legal responsibilities for all profits and losses.
1.After purchasing, the user can only enjoy the features present, later update or added features excluded.
2. WikiFX will try its best to explain the integrity of the product inscription, but does not bear any responsibility for the information described.
3. WikiFX doesn’t assume any legal responsibility for abnormal use of software due to foreign exchange economic providers and other reasons, but will actively cooperate with users to solve it.
4. The EA products and services provided by WikiFX are essentially tools. The use of such tools does not guarantee the user gains or zero loss. The testing results of our software represents merely past gains, and can not promise future profits or free you from financial losses. WikiFX suggests that users be fully aware of potential risks and make rational investment.
As all the company's software products are protected by copyright law, users cannot copy or publish related service content inexplicably, modify or create derivative products related to the content or disclose the content to charge improper fees.
1. If the user would like to continue the use of the time-limited EA products when they expire, renewal procedures should be made in advance and fees paid accordingly. Unless otherwise agreed between the user and the company, the rights and obligations between the parties will apply to this agreement during the renewal term.
2. The user can have the unlimited use of EA products that doesn’t have term of service.
If you have any question concerning our products, please contact WikiFX.
Please read the above terms carefully and acknowledge the “I have read and understood”.
The Database of WikiFX comes from the official regulatory authorities , such as the FCA, ASIC, etc. The published content is also based on fairness, objectivity and fact. WikiFX doesn't ask for PR fees, advertising fees, ranking fees, data cleaning fees and other illogical fees. WikiFX will do its utmost to maintain the consistency and synchronization of database with authoritative data sources such as regulatory authorities, but does not guarantee the data to be up to date consistently.
Given the complexity of forex industry, some brokers are issued legal licenses by cheating regulation institutes. If the data published by WikiFX are not in accordance with the fact, please click 'Complaints 'and 'Correction' to inform us. We will check immediately and release the results.
Foreign exchange, precious metals and over-the-counter (OTC) contracts are leveraged products, which have high risks and may lead to losses of your investment principal. Please invest rationally.
Special Note, the content of the Wikifx site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The Forex broker is chosen by the client. The client understands and takes into account all risks arising with Forex trading is not relevant with WikiFX, the client should bear full responsibility for their consequences.