Initial Capital $
Total Net Profit $None
Total Profit $0.00
Total Loss $-0.0
Profit Factor None
Expected profit None
Total Trades 0
Sell Order (of total profit)
Buy Order (of total profit)
Profit (of total)
Loss (of total)
Max Profit $None
Max Loss $None
Average Profit $None
Average Loss $None
Max Consecutive Profit $
Max Consecutive Loss $
Max Times of Consecutive Profit
Max Times of Consecutive Loss
Average Consecutive Profit None
Average Consecutive Loss None
1 Oil Hedging
1 This strategy is the crude oil hedging opening strategy.
2 The original intention of the strategy is to hedge and arbitrage with the high correlation and incomplete synchronization between British crude oil and American crude oil.
3 In a period of time, the fluctuation of two kinds of crude oil always fluctuates in a range.
4 It's a good choice to hedge at the two ends of the range to earn volatile profits.
5 Under normal conditions, the price of British crude oil is higher than that of American crude oil
6 If the price difference between the two symbol is predicted to expand from small to large, then long British crude oil and short American crude oil.
7 If the price difference between the two symbol is predicted to expand from large to small, then short British crude oil and long American crude oil.
8 After opening, if the market moves in the opposite direction, the strategy will add the position with the interval price.
9 When the profit of strategic exceeds a certain amount, stop profit and close position
10 When the strategy loss exceeds a certain amount, stop loss closing.
11 Part of the crude oil price difference can refer to the left display panel, or refer to the usual volatility of British and American crude oil.
1 British crude oil and US crude oil hedge
1 Use Period: All
2 Acount : Min 10000 USD
3 Symbol : UKOil ,USOil (The crude oil symbol of each platform are different, and they are set according to the platform symbol)
4 Trade volume: min 0.01 lots and set according to your risk appetite.
Description of display panel
1 The first two lines are the opening status of the two symbol, with opened as normal opening and closed as closed
2 Third, the fourth is the quotation of two varieties
3 Diff ： It is the price difference between the current two symbol (calculated according to bid in real time)
4 last_dis : The price difference at the opening of the last hedging order (calculated according to the price of the two orders and the current spread, which is used as the standard for subsequent positions)
5 Week-High : The difference of the highest current price in the last week (calculated by one minute)
6 Week-Low : The difference of the lowest current price in the last week (calculated by one minute)
7 Month-High: Difference of last month's highest price
8 Month-Low : Last month's lowest price difference
9 Month-Open: Last month's opening price difference
10 Profit : profit or loss of current strategy (including commission and swap)
1 Lots：Trade volume
2 magics : EA magic
3 High Symbol : High price symbol (e.g. ukoil)
4 Low Symbol : Low price symbol (e.g. usoil)
6 Times of additional positions : Position add factor
7 MaxOrder : Maximum opening times of symbol.
8 Price difference selection : Choose the expected direction of price difference.
9 Opening Price deviation : First opening spread.
10 Price of additional positions : The price difference increased each time the position is added
11 tpmoney : Strategic profit stop amount
12 slmoney : Strategic loss stop amount
Other notes - investment advice
1 This strategy is based on MT4 platform, two symbol hedging arbitrage strategy, the current two symbol does not support historical back testing.
2 It's better to run the real disk after the simulation test without any problems and meeting the expectation. Our company is not responsible for any problems of this strategy.
3 People who are familiar with related symbol are more comfortable with this strategy.
4 If you have any questions in the process of using this strategy, please consult relevant personnel.
1 The base reference of the price difference of position increase is based on last_dis for reference Increase or decrease a certain spread above the dis spread and then increase the position.
2 last_dis is based on the bid of two symbols. The actual opening price of two symbols plus or minus the point difference at that time is calculated. The point difference is floating, so there will be some errors in the calculation process.
3 The possible error should be taken into account when setting the price difference.
There is no test report for this strategy
Thank you for purchasing the Expert Advisor (EA) provided by WikiFX. By clicking the "I have read and understood" during the purchase, you hereby reached an agreement with the company and fully understood and accepted the terms and conditions hereof; If you do not accept them, please do not click it.
The company has the right to continuously improve the service quality and modify the terms and conditions hereof in line with the development of the Internet, and changes of relevant laws, regulations and policies of the People's Republic of China. The revised version will be used in the new agreement and the company may not notify users about that. By continuing to use the products after these updates, you agree to the revised agreement. The rights and obligations between the company and the user are subject to the revised version.
1.After payment, the user will be given the access to the purchased software, and the company reserves the ownership of the software.
2. We will send the corresponding software to your cloud host after your purchase. You should not run this software on other hosts that don’t belong to WikiFX by PC side. If finding any illegal use of software or security bugs, you should keep them posted immediately.Users are not allowed to use this software product on other virtual machines such as PCs that do not belong to Forex Tianyan. If users find any illegal use of the software or security vulnerabilities, they should immediately notify WikiFX.
3. The user can contact our customer support when accidentally deleting the purchased EA product.
4. The EA purchased by the user can only be used by himself, and shall not be transferred or authorized to others in any form. Only one account can be used on the same terminal at one time. If an account is found to be used by multiple person or terminals at the same time through cracking, plug-in, etc., the company has the right to cancel the user's eligibility without any compensation or refund of service charge paid.
1. Software product service fees are in accordance with the price and preferential policies announced on the purchase date, and users should pay all fees on the day the agreement is signed.
2. WikiFX reserves the right to refuse refunds of the services purchased by the user and adjustments to the original prices when it lowers the charging standard or changes the paid services to free ones.
WikiFX reserves the right to modify or interrupt the service at any time without notifying users. When the user accepts it, WikiFX may not bear the responsibility.
1.Investors should ensure that they fully understand the nature of the software product, risks may involve and their own risk appetite before purchasing.
2.Users should fully understand risks involved in foreign exchange investment. All products provided by the company should be recognized as not the direct basis for investing, but trading tools for users to choose from. Under such circumstance, users shall bear risks on their own, and the company shall not assume any economic or legal responsibilities.
3.Given that errors may occur under different testing environments, users need to test software parameters on their own platforms. When the results are as expected, users may use the software to invest with real accounts. Otherwise, WikiFX shall not bear any legal responsibilities for all profits and losses.
1.After purchasing, the user can only enjoy the features present, later update or added features excluded.
2. WikiFX will try its best to explain the integrity of the product inscription, but does not bear any responsibility for the information described.
3. WikiFX doesn’t assume any legal responsibility for abnormal use of software due to foreign exchange economic providers and other reasons, but will actively cooperate with users to solve it.
4. The EA products and services provided by WikiFX are essentially tools. The use of such tools does not guarantee the user gains or zero loss. The testing results of our software represents merely past gains, and can not promise future profits or free you from financial losses. WikiFX suggests that users be fully aware of potential risks and make rational investment.
As all the company's software products are protected by copyright law, users cannot copy or publish related service content inexplicably, modify or create derivative products related to the content or disclose the content to charge improper fees.
1. If the user would like to continue the use of the time-limited EA products when they expire, renewal procedures should be made in advance and fees paid accordingly. Unless otherwise agreed between the user and the company, the rights and obligations between the parties will apply to this agreement during the renewal term.
2. The user can have the unlimited use of EA products that doesn’t have term of service.
If you have any question concerning our products, please contact WikiFX.
Please read the above terms carefully and acknowledge the “I have read and understood”.
The Database of WikiFX comes from the official regulatory authorities , such as the FCA, ASIC, etc. The published content is also based on fairness, objectivity and fact. WikiFX doesn't ask for PR fees, advertising fees, ranking fees, data cleaning fees and other illogical fees. WikiFX will do its utmost to maintain the consistency and synchronization of database with authoritative data sources such as regulatory authorities, but does not guarantee the data to be up to date consistently.
Given the complexity of forex industry, some brokers are issued legal licenses by cheating regulation institutes. If the data published by WikiFX are not in accordance with the fact, please click "Complaints "and "Correction" to inform us. We will check immediately and release the results.
Foreign exchange, precious metals and over-the-counter (OTC) contracts are leveraged products, which have high risks and may lead to losses of your investment principal. Please invest rationally.
Special Note, the content of the Wikifx site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The Forex broker is chosen by the client. The client understands and takes into account all risks arising with Forex trading is not relevant with WikiFX, the client should bear full responsibility for their consequences.